Having a custom in-home office design for your Boston-area business will help to ensure that all of your most documents are safely and securely stored while still allowing you easy access. You live a busy life and have a lot of important paperwork that must be well-organized. Read on for our home office organization tips and to learn more about our design offerings.
First Steps and Design Options
Our experienced professional team will come to your home to discuss how you want the space to work. We will then evaluate your space and make personalized recommendations. Whether you work at home full time, run a home-based business or just need a well-defined space to manage your household affairs, we have a system that will work for you.
We offer a wide variety of options to take your custom home office organization to the next level:
- A roomy desk with laminate countertop
- Peninsula countertops in many shapes and sizes
- Cabinets with multiple door front options
- Deep, wide drawers in many size options
- Multiple options for filing
- Adjustable shelves
- An enclosed, pull-out computer tower cabinet
- Adjustable keyboard tray
- Enclosed or open book shelves
Home Office Organization Hacks
Boston Closet Company is the premiere resource for all your home office organization needs. This type of project requires a uniquely systematic approach in order to be effective. We are here to help you get started.
It is easy to get overwhelmed when you try to contain the clutter on your desk, organize all of your books or manage electrical equipment. That is why we have compiled our favorite organization tips to help streamline the process.
- Consider the goal of the space. For example, what are the most important items you need to store?
- Pick out the most cluttered areas. Where do you find yourself making piles of papers or leaving items most frequently?
- Divide and conquer. Make a list of organizational tasks and pick one. For example, if you need to organize financial documents, schedule a set date and time to accomplish that one task. Set a limit so it makes the task more manageable.
- Get rid of anything that isn’t necessary. There may be a lot of paperwork and items that you don’t need that are just taking up space. Keep in mind that due to the sensitive nature of certain documents, it is important to shred and properly dispose of paperwork with personal information.
- Think about your individual organization style. Picture yourself going through the step-by-step process of paying bills or filing away important documents. Think about what kind of organizational elements would make this easier for you. Then begin to design a system that works with you already do. This also allows you to identify potential problem areas and to modify your habits.
We hope that this helps you on your way to an organized home office. Contact us today to schedule your free in-home design consultation!
Tags : accessory organization, home office organization, tips